Terms and Conditions
If you have any problems or questions concerning your order, please do not hesitate to
contact us by clicking here.
Our average business day response time is less than one hour.
Here is some general information about common issues that you may find helpful:
Email Delivery of Documents
All LegalDeeds orders are fulfilled via email. Emails can be delayed (sometimes permanently!) for the following
If you have not received a confirmation email within an hour of placing an order, it is safe to assume
that a problem has occurred and you should
contact us so that we can ensure your order
reaches you in a timely fashion.
- Your ISP has a slow mail server. Waiting a few minutes will often be enough time for your
messages to be processed and delivered to you.
- Your ISP is one of those that loses emails without notifying either party. Emails containing
attachments are particularly susceptible to this problem.
- You entered your email address incorrectly on the order form.
- You use Hotmail and have enabled 'Enhanced' or 'Exclusive' Junk E-Mail Filtering. In either of those modes
Hotmail will incorrectly classify all LegalDeeds email and you will have to manually retrieve your order from your
'Junk E-Mail' folder.
Many of our documents are delivered in PDF format as attachments to email. We
use this industry standard document format to ensure that the highest quality and
uniformity of our documents is maintained throughout the delivery and printing process.
In order to open and print the PDF files you will require Adobe Acrobat® Reader software.
You can download this for free at:
Microsoft Outlook Express 6 (and possibly other versions) have a 'feature'
that by default assumes PDF documents are virus carriers. PDF files can not contain
viruses executable by the common (free) version of Adobe Acrobat reader.
LegalDeeds recommends disabling this document filtering (at least temporarily) so that you can view
and print your order.
To summarize the relevant parts of the following link, the steps you will need to
follow go something like this:
You can also selectively allow PDF files to be saved, but that is more complicated procedure
and is detailed in the Microsoft link below.
- Start Outlook Express, and then on the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Security tab, and then click to de-select the "Do not allow attachments
to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus" check box under Virus Protection.
For complete details, see the following articles:
Back Button Clears Form
Sometimes pressing the back button to make changes to entered data will result in all the fields being cleared.
This can be typically be solved in one of two ways:
- Clear your web browser cache.
- Change your web browser cache settings to check for new versions of pages less aggressively.